Thursday, April 28, 2011

Run with Patience

I can do this. Today kind of pushed me the wrong way. It was hard trying not to lose my temper today with my family. It was hard going around to all these businesses just hoping they'd give me a chance. If they really knew me. Or if they could see me as some people see me. Today was hard when I didn't have time to run all 5 miles, but 3 instead. Then, it was hard when I just kept eating junk food tonight!  Today was hard when I went to an old friend's and heard him spill the details on his developing relationship. Ugh, I miss that twitterpated feeling. I really should stop complaining, I know. Do you ever get the feeling that you can't handle what trials Heavenly Father has allowed you to endure? However miserable I can feel, I know there's future happiness. Quoting one of my favorite scriptures: Let us run with patience the race that is set before us.

Most importantly: keep running the race.

Update:
This kind of made my night. I thought, It's okay, princesses do feel sad at times!

1 comment:

  1. Keep your head up girl!! We all have those days!! :) And yes princesses are allowed to cry sometimes! It's good for you! Just keep being your happy self and press forward! Love ya hun! :)

    ReplyDelete