Saturday, April 9, 2011

I'm really not in the mood to write. In fact, if you really knew me, you'd know that I get quite...I hate to say the word...depressed, at night. To save you a long, emotional rant, I just decided to end tonight with a Q&A. Then, tomorrow I'll tell you all about my adventures.

Q: Who is your favorite Book of Mormon character? Why?

A: Well, I can't help to have a crush on basically all of the "large in stature," faithful men. But seriously, lately I've really enjoyed reading the words of Moroni. I mean, what an awesome man. I have felt lonely before; but, imagine feeling lonely over the span of 32 years. And never wavering in faith. He was able to admit his weaknesses in writing. It makes him more real. I can imagine him writing on the golden plates. I know he was called of God to write those words for us, and for me.

Anyways, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment