Sunday, April 10, 2011

At the end of today, I went over to an old friend's apartment. I came home, and felt good. Those are people with talent and hope for the world! Golly, they make me want to be a better person! Oh! I think I should post my summer list on here. It'll help me actually meet those goals. 



c  Get excited!Get a summer job
c Work on Family History with Dad
c Have family scripture study daily
c Save $1,000
c Go to the lake!
c Go to the SMFP library
c Go on a camping trip
c Read enjoyable books
c Read Jane Austin
c Read Childhood books (Author of Ella Enchanted, Rowan)
c Run a half marathon
c Go shopping!
c Work on Personal Progress
c Make a Scrapbook/Journal
c Play my cello weekly!
c Sleep
c Find out from Dad on his financial success
cWatch Disney movies!!
cBabysit
cRun at least 5 times a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment