Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sun and Birth Days.

How do I even describe what these last two days have been like. A roller coaster of emotions. Sunday being my last Sunday here. Wow. I still don't want to accept that. I still remember choosing housing for Wyview. It was a nightmare for me. I kept trying and trying to get into this housing. I finally did. Then, I finally got swapped into a freshman room. Thank goodness!

I look back and really see the Lord's hand in everything. He led me to my wonderful roommates. To fantastic ward members with booming testimonies. He led me to my friends, Eleise and Helena. To my amazing Bishop and inspiring family. He led me to my job at the Telefund, where I never seem to leave without a smile. Based on His guidance, I have taken classes that have benefitted me so much: Personal Finance, Dance, American Heritage, Chemistry, Health Professions, Anthropology, Physical Science, Writing, BOOK of MORMON, and Humanities. But, most importantly, He has given me a family. It's been challenging sometimes, but I am so grateful for them.


Yesterday was my Birthday. I tend not to like my Birthdays. So much hype about yourself, it gets to your head. It hardly leaves room for thinking of others. But, the people around here made it grand. My roommates and friends threw me a party on Friday. I got a dress from Helena. :) I don't know how much I can go into detail, because I don't want it to seem like bragging...but, it was grand. 19 years old and getting younger!

I can't write too much more because I have to study for one of my hardest tests: American Heritage. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment