Sunday, May 22, 2011

Just Floating

Haven't blogged in a while. But, I'm not sure what I would blog about.

I still have my job. I can't seem to make friends with any of my coworkers. They think I'm the quite girl. But, I just...don't have much in common with them. I forgot how hard it was to be around people with different beliefs and lifestyles.

I'm trying to think of one moment of positivity each day though. It's hard sometimes, when I just seem to wake up, read, run, and work.

Today I went to the lake. It was beautiful outside. I feel like the weather has been the highlight of the last couple days. That could be considered sad, but I think it brings me closer to the Savior.

I guess I've just been struggling adjusting to things. I keep telling myself, "Your future is as bright as your faith."

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Suze! You just need more time open up with your coworkers. Even when you don't seem seem to have anything in common, there's always a way you can relate :) You're awesome; don't you forget it!

    ReplyDelete