Sunday, March 11, 2012

Maui Bowl

To get back into blogging more, I want to start small. Small posts. On like one thing at a time.

Yeah, I'm sorry for crappy pictures, but I can't find my camera charger...yeah, my possessions are all taking vacations from me.

Anyways, I went to this new restaurant called Maui Bowl. Not only was Saturday a perfect day for it (I was wearing sandals), but I took a stroll to this restaurant for dinner. It was even better running into my friend Megan who happens to work there and we caught up on each other's lives and got a few good laughs.

It just had a nice, fun atmosphere to it. I have been worried about my summer. I am going to be living with completely new people, and I miss Ohio. But, that moment where I was eating my acai bowl slouched in their couch, I felt like everything was going to be okay.

Not to mention, I got to go shopping for food and clothes that night. It was a perfect day.

1 comment: