Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Successful Summer Day?! That's Possible?

Today was a successful day to say the least. I don't know how I pulled it off. Obviously, I didn't do it all alone though.

This is a picture from on top of Timp. Just an example that we can do hard things. Even if it feels like we can't 

Things I'm proud I did today:
Woke up at 8am to run for an hour. It felt like a huge barrier I had overcome!
Bought an A string for my cello. Then, rocked out for about 30min today.
Worked for about 10.5 hours! I had to keep changing my mood to make it fun! People kept coming and going so it made work fun.
Did abs & Zumba with my roommate. :)
Got some sun!
Found out I got a scholarship. Not as much as I was working for, but it's money! Trust me, I'm satisfied.


Things I need to work on:
Reading my scriptures ASAP in the morning.
It didn't feel like a very spiritual day. Bummer.
Be more attentive to people at work.
Be better at my calling as Activities Co-Chair! Yikes! We have an activity on Monday night, and I feel like I haven't done anything for it!
Finding a nice pair of flats. Seriously.
Going out with friends! Being social.


No comments:

Post a Comment