Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Standing Up to Live

A good sign that you haven't written on blogger in a while is when you misspell it in the search bar as "bloog" and you get a e-cig website instead.

Hello again. 

I wouldn't say that I have an incredibly illustrious life that keeps me from writing. My dear friend Henry says it best:

"How vain it is to sit down to when you have not stood up to live."

Boy, did I have a lot of living to do (and still do). It was made very apparent to me that I might have fallen short of memories in life. It has been humbling. In this, I am very aware of my imperfection. Imperfection is not so bothersome because it's real, but because it requires patience for its acceptance. 

Anyways, I just wanted to write a short post. 


And let myself willingly accept that I miss Utah. 
I'll call them my Utahan utopian years--mostly because I'm thrilled with the alliteration.






No comments:

Post a Comment